Costumes & Skins :D

MovieMaker2
Hey so for the last couple days I have been asked to make multiple costumes and skins.  If you guys would like one then request it here.  For now they will be free of charge :D but once iconomy comes back on I will start charging though.  So get them while they are free!
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

LARPADARP
:says in a high voice and in third person view even thouh i mean myself: Ewmo would like skin for Haloween! Ewmo would like to be really scary to scare everyone! E-Ewmo want a tux, with wings, and a rainbow nose!

Hmm should i say EWMO again? i wonder if you guys will get who i mean...

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

Creeper is suit with Enderman mask.

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

Greytopher
Movie and I are gonna make one; choose from the best! :D
[Architect]
MSS member

:D

MovieMaker2
Ok I'm On It Guys!
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

Greytopher
Creeper with Enderman Mask!

If you need the dl, contact me. It's easy to make, pure black, purple eyes.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

MovieMaker2

Here it is lakers...pick which one you like the best.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

Actually i change my mind. I wanna be elmo with a cigar and fedora with a ripped up bloody tux. Is that to much? :p

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

HCMacIV
I would like a pumkin skin please. :)
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

MovieMaker2
Lakers yours is done and I can either email or skype it to you.  LarpADarp I have started on yours.  I will start on your later today HCMac.  I was asked by Coolman to make a costume as well and I'm in the process of that.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

LARPADARP
Thanks moviemaker!

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

MovieMaker2
LARPADARP your costume is finished...just reply to me how you want me to send it...and HCMAC your costume is done too.  Reply how you want me to send it aswell.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

LARPADARP
uh email i guess. its nosajp99@aol.com

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

Hey movie how do i get the skin onto minecraft?

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

paul90133
Hay movie could u make me a scary skin im thinkin bloody chef but scareyer idk u pick your realy good at it.
if u get time my e mail is paulpothier@hotmail.com or post it on hear that is if u want to make me 1 thanks let me know
Paul
itsame

Re: Costumes & Skins :D

MovieMaker2
LARPADARP...first download it from you're email.  Then you go to minecraft.net  Aftert rhat login and then go to the link profile.  Go to the section that says upload image...upload that image and hit change.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Paul

MovieMaker2
I would be happy to make you a costume.  I'll start it later today.....got some hw....but when im done ill start it.
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: Paul

HCMacIV
Movie, can you send me the skin via Skype? If so, my Skype name is HCMacIV

Thanks!
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City