Contest: Completely Random Topics

gruitar
This is to see which person can be the most random. You have to one-up the last person, and you cant say anything already said. And you can only post once. Also, what you say has to have the least amount of relevance to the previous subject as possible. And, it has to be within 3 words. I'll start. (The winner gets $1,000 in pwego server)

Grapes
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

Goodman415
broomrape.

now thats random, and a real word.
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

Schneids47
Strawberry banana hammers.

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

alecrick16
Pooping rainbow oranges
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

Purple fruit ninjas!!!!!

By the way griutar, I think you should up the prize money, because that's not actually very much

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

supersnivy
slippery waffle panties
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Fine. 10,000. And, when a new page is up, you can go again
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

Nootkallamas
Kitten slumber party.
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

TSOA
(Correct:) Horse battery staple
"Thank you for asking! Yes, I am the crazy one! Now that we've got that out of the way..."

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

cha0sw0lf
This post was updated on .
cum guzzling shebeast;p
Rank: IceVip

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

toughsniperpro
    The right frontal cerebral cortex of a banana rabbit frequently thinks about pollination of three eared vertebral animals such as, the anteater, rhinoceros and Elephant. The elephant in question also seems to enjoy lemon pudding on his fudge brownies.

   Brownies which were of course made from the ancient and sacred cocao bean vine found only in antartica. Antarctica by the way is actually a desert. Desserts are probably the most healthful snack of the day to the astronauts that circle the earth moon and stars considering the amount of sugar in them. Sugar ( a by product of the snufaloffagus's tears) is commonly refered to as "America's Cocaine." Several million snufaloffagi are tortured each year just to maintain the sugar supply to america.

   Speaking about supplying america, China currently has a pork reserve. In the reserve are thousands of dead pigs in refridgeration, just in case there is a pork shortage. Shortages are always a problem because people can turn into conscious people after being off of the neural inhibitors injected into the pork supply.

   Neural inhibitors are chemicals that block signals from going between neurons. Its almost like a hurricane that comes through and wipes out the telephone lines. Hurricanes! there is currently a hurricane ripping up the east coast, Hope you guys are safe!
{toughsniperpro) PMC SigCard

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

splash25
XD what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

nic1010
All I can say is one really sad monkey with a bucket of nails and a hat that says this world ain't big enough for the to of us

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

TarkisRai
Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

gruitar
Apparently, people haven't read the rules. ONLY 3 WORDS.

And, you have to make a certain amount of sense, ie, grammar. So, have fun now.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

bernier
Territorial Steamboat Mittens
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

xWiiPPeD
hmmm As i was being a Ninja i spotted a good looking girl. i basically ran a Marathon to catch up with her, i liked her ALLOT and noticed i was a One Man Army When it comes to chat up lines. so i said " I Have a Slight of Hand When it comes to masterbation", Then She told me to F**K Off, i noticed i had to rape her, i knew that this was a Danger close mission so grabed her, i was commando anyway so i thought that it would be easy, then i Steady aimed my penis and stuck it in her with Stopping power, i thought i was all hardline (Hard) i knoticed she was very Light weight wit hi had her agenst a tree, i seen a cold blooded Lizard and used that to turn her on, didnt work -_-, my bling was getting in the road since it was so heavy so i took it off. a scavanger bird then stole it from me . this was the Last standi ran upto it and scramber'dit up. i got my bling back. :D

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

xWiiPPeD
I didn't read what i just copied in ... I need to read it through next time *sobs*

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

This will win definitely:

antidisestablishmentarianismist's love doors

I WIN :D (Yes that is a true word google it)

Re: Contest: Completely Random Topics

Dosycool

PlayStation Scat Soliloquy

Website! > http://www.dosycool.com