Congratulations to the new Admins!

SalehEwan
I would love to celebrate our two fine admins Iamtylerharlow and _No_Life_King_. I believe these two are very deserving of the rank.

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Pwego
Administrator
I would just like to say that i know you all hate no life but hes working on his love for the new builders :)

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

I don't hate no life, if my say matters to anyone.

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Ill make a cake to celebrate it :DDD

PWEGO YOUR TA BEST :DDD i luv u

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Woo! No_life and Tyler are admins! I hope they set good examples for new staff and admin to come!

Why should we hate no_life? Hate is a strong word. I know some people have a minor dislike for him (he's probably just a cute little bunny on the inside), anyway we all respect him, and I think he is most deserving for the rank of admin.

Oh and congratz on circle becoming staff. I hope she can live up the the standards and doesnt collapse under the pile of requests. I'll make sure to ask her for something when I get on!
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

RockGeek
he is MOST DEFINATLY NOT a cute bunny on the inside
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

TheAppleMachine
And thats prob only the first part of the meal...

Edit: and thats a pretty hardcore bunny if it should survive inside him with razor blades and all XD

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Lypow
yeah congradz you guys and gall!
well deserved imo
Lypow owner and founder of Lypcity~

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Lypow
my fav skin =)
Lypow owner and founder of Lypcity~

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

flower101
I really think these 2 staff deserve their rank and with all these admins we can pull the server together.

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

For those who have read Watership Down:
   Would you say no life is mor of a Hazel, Fiver, Bigwig, Clover, Blakberry, Cowslip, El-Ahrairah, Threarah, Black Rabbit of Inle, Campion, Wardwort, or other?

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

Gunner9600
Honestly i Like No_Life_King and i always have and he has never treated me badly and he helps me when needed. people think he doesnt deserve it because he hasnt been on the server that long and he can be a jerk, but in my opinion he did more than earned it. have you people stopped to see what hes done for the server.

He is enforcing the rules just like any Admin should, and he will help you as long as you dont spam him to death!, and have you seen Hunedora! and also he is always enforcing the rules on the forums and keeps it in good shape. i just hope some of you realize that he has 100% earned his rank! Gratz to you Mr. No_Life!

and Iamtylerharlow has also really proven himself worthy, he takes time out of his day just to help people on the sever and this was before he was an admin! So Gratz to you to Mr. Tyler!

now As for Staff, We all know Circleight deserves his rank there is no doubt about that, but there is 1 spot left and here is my opinion.............I believe that Iandrum truly and honestly Deserves Staff. some of you noobs will think otherwise but again Iandrum is a great guy and everyone loves him :D! he enforces the rules like he should and treats everyone fairly, he helps when you dont bug him, and he built a freaking amusement park! (and hes also never cuboided spawn)

I hope that Pwego and other Admins will see that Iandrum really deserves this rank so think about it this one guys!

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

MoseThis
Does NLK deserve staff/admin? Imo no, not really, lol. But, he sure as hell can/has do/done a better job than most ppl probably ever could around here. As basically "quality" people are fewer and further between these days, no offense, lol. And well plus he's a great builder to boot.

 Also, congrats to the others of course, and i would hope it would bring some stability (like it was really falling apart anyways...) to this place, as it's too great imo to die so soon.

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

A long time ago i actually made a thread about that ian should have staff that was when he were still vip2

Re: Congratulations to the new Admins!

nillas12
Some of you may not like NLK for one reason or another. And you know what. I know that he couldn't care less. And that is what is so great about him. He can take a ton of hate, about him being rough and though, but in the end. He is only doing his job.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.