Climax City

alecrick16
Ok well I might as well post this since a bunch of people have been here. Me and quicksilverDC built this and we started 3 days ago so dont judge.

Lol Thanks for the helicopter burnt!
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Climax City

EviiL
I know u dont want it to look like pandora but.... it does :)
looks AMAZIIIING tho

Re: Climax City

I liek it :D the big building looks cool

Re: Climax City

alecrick16
.....lol no me and quick tried NOT to make it look like pandora...except for that twin tower.... oh well we tried. Plus any skyscraper anyone makes will look like mag or pandora. whatever.
Oh and the reason we added those twin tower things was so we can make the city epic like pandora and dramatic :P
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Climax City

LARPADARP
Careful talking about twin towers alec!

Re: Climax City

alecrick16
lol don't worry I have my eyes on burnts helicopters O_O
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Climax City

This is just a reminder that your city is occupied by MSS, and you must deal with your population problem :P

Re: Climax City

Schneids47
This is me judging your city.  Blach.

PS.  It's all one road......  That's not good....

Re: Climax City

alecrick16
hey I don't want it to be one road -.-..... And wait is the MSS against us or something...cause I quite like all the Burts in our city. And yes there name is Burt.
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Climax City

nic1010
Well let's just say the mss is against all but spawn and new spawn and maybe a few other cities... But all other modern cities it seems we are enemies with...
Go mss!!!

Re: Climax City

Pwnreaper52
The MSS was just attacked by the P.A.F there leader the awsome and fearcly handsom pwnreaper52 was captured but has now escaped we standby for details
New Intel it seems the P.A.F HQ is located somewhere in the SteelCity area we are also informed that SteelCity is being protected by the P.A.F we standy for more details
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Climax City

LARPADARP
I know what you want to be. XD but don't always do news stories. If you do, make sure there not fake. That might actually be a project you can do, journalist! Make a news stations and well yeah lol.

Re: Climax City

confession: I have, in fact, on multiple occasions, infiltrated the MSS base, and may or may not have stolen very important files

But anyway, is the MSS against Urbem Mallei?

Re: Climax City

LARPADARP
They are now XD but someone explain to me about this irf and mss stuff.

Re: Climax City

[MHD]<mikel15858>
i send you e-mail

Re: Climax City