Can i have creative mode back?

Pwnreaper52
Like others my gamemode was changed during the switch
If a staff notices me ingame could you please change my gamemode back? ive been asking but i have been ignored.
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Can i have creative mode back?

Pwego
Administrator
once we are totally switched over i will go through and give creative out to those who had it. Also if i see u ingame jus ask me.

Re: Can i have creative mode back?

Pwnreaper52
Thank you pwego i understand now that there was in point in restoring it before because i would have lost it again after the switch is that correct? thanks :)
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Can i have creative mode back?

Teh Barmy
Lucky bugger :3

Hyp took mine because I 'dont use it'

Re: Can i have creative mode back?

burntcereal
I lost it initially, got it back after the switch and *no names* took it away again.  There are so few staff+ that actually ask your side of the story   I realize just about everyone is hassling you about their problems, but the server had like 9 people on last night.
Magneta Team vip3 - MSS

Re: Can i have creative mode back?

denhemglas