Big Server Problem

Phillies
Well, as most of you know, magicman has been coming on the server with multiple accounts and whenever we ban him he gets back on 2 seconds later. We have tried to IP ban him, but he always masks his IP, so that isn't helping. I am just wondering if there is any way at all to fix this, because it is getting really annoying, especially when there is no staff+ on to handle it. Thanks.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Big Server Problem

Hemglassen
1. Greylist Is Needed , i know its alot of work but see whats happening. RockGeek cant do anything just ban ban ban ban.

I would like Zach to bring this up and maybe fix it if possible. Thanks

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: Big Server Problem

Like syc said in another post, staff are onto this. Hopefully this will all be fixed soon.

Re: Big Server Problem

Oh lol hem. We posted at same time I think.

Re: Big Server Problem

Phillies
I agree with hem about the whitelist/greylist thing.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Big Server Problem

Phillies
Also magicman has a hacked client that lets him fast place blocks, kinda similar to w.e.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: Big Server Problem

i am going to censor magicmans name in the new forms to change to "The n00b that shal now be named"

Re: Big Server Problem

Say hello to our new 2T greylist file. BAD IDEA. maybe there's another way...

(translation= Syc do something!)

Re: Big Server Problem

Greytopher
He uses a hacked client, i.e. Epsilon, Nyancraft, Infinity. He fastplaces by using a command that is .nazi. It allows him to make a automatic nazi symbol with the blocks in his hand. It is fairly easy (and free) to get these, I would advise not using them if you don't know what you are doing.. like what magicman is doing.
[Architect]
MSS member