Big Brother is Watching you?

xDeadzZ
So I got this message from entering a website someone posted on my Facebook wall:

Is this real? Lol, I think it's fake.

Re: Big Brother is Watching you?

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Ever read 1984 by George Orwell? if not, read it, and all you questions will be answered.

Re: Big Brother is Watching you?

deadz we talked about this didnt we.... its fixed now

Re: Big Brother is Watching you?

its prob a  site which has a virus or keylogger on it