Bessie server

EviiL
Well bessie server is up kinda, been griefed already...

Re: Bessie server

nillas12
Have you heard about endermen and creepers?
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Bessie server

EviiL
No i havent what are they...

Re: Bessie server

we know the map is griefed... pwego most likely has world saves, it doesn't matter.

Re: Bessie server

HCMacIV
What is the IP to bessie server?
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: Bessie server

supersnivy
is bessie still white listed? and is it up now?
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Bessie server

splash25
ip: bessie.pwegoable.com, i think...
whitelist: i dont think so...
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Bessie server

pwnreaper52
wait so is bessie server public and 24 7 now? if so i cant get on

Re: Bessie server

fatturtle
Bessies server is not public its only open to a certain few.....THE IP IS HIDDEN and if u want it u wont get it

Re: Bessie server

Wabbitman
If the ip is hidden how the heck am I supposed to get in? Im Vip3, I get a month to prove myself....
Building the Wabbit Fort on Pwego server, look for meh!

Re: Bessie server

pwnreaper52
Ya pwego said and its on the bessie server page that after vip2 ur added to the whitelist and given a month to prove yourself so could someone message me the ip on like skype or in game maybe? my skype name is pwnreaper52 and my real name is matthew harris

Re: Bessie server

xWiiPPeD
Stop trying to get the ip its secret. I regret finding it out. Cos you just get asked and asked. Bessie is secret STOP ASKING. Im guilty though.