Bessie Server

shortstop88
This is just something that I will ask so people won't keep asking what rank they have to be to be whitelisted into bessie server.

What rank do you have to be to go into bessie server?

Re: Bessie Server

ImJoeNemesis
Well Bessie isn't working yet. Pwego still has to get the godly internet working in so he can host it. But once the server is live, i believe you must be a vip (mag/ice vip) to be able to join and be whitelisted. No telling when it'll be up though.
Swag/Pro

Re: Bessie Server

shortstop88
I can't wait (I am IceVip)

Thanks for the info, Joe.

Re: Bessie Server

Stokie1996
Any idea when it will be up? :)

Re: Bessie Server

ImJoeNemesis
Stokie1996 wrote
Any idea when it will be up? :)
What did i write in the first post?

ImJoeNemesis wrote
No telling when it'll be up.
... lol
Swag/Pro

Re: Bessie Server

bernier
Because of so many new VIPs I believe that Pwego changed it to VIP2 to get on to Bessie Server, when it is up an' squealing (get it because its a pig XD)
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: Bessie Server

Even if I wanted to I couldn't host Bessie again like I've done in the past because of a few elements :

- There's too many people that would be allowed on it. I can barely support 5+
- I've never been able to support players AND monsters at the same time, cpu skyrockets.
- The weather is too hot around here. Even though my room is downstairs it still gets too hot from here on until october so I wouldn't be able to keep my computer online other than when I use it.

Re: Bessie Server

ImJoeNemesis
I say we get an online host for a month until he gets the wiring solved.
Swag/Pro

Re: Bessie Server

Butkicker12
Whos paying for that Joe... The host are alot more reliable now.

Re: Bessie Server

qwertyupo
Maybe joe will pay, it was his idea after all
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Bessie Server

marsman1224
Pwego does get a lot of donations and rackspace isnt the most expensive option....just saying
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Bessie Server

I would buy the world or host it....