Ban

Dylbob
i got ban for grifeing when i havent been on the server for while how !

Re: Ban

Hemglassen
No need to lie , Ive seen you on the server recently.

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

RE: Re: Ban

Dylbob
I go on for like 3 mins how could I grids in that time I run. My own server so im busy not on pwego server