Ballsed it up.

nillas12
A minor mistype of mine forced everybody to go white. I have stopped the server, and it will be down until Zach or Pwego look at it.

I am sorry all.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Ballsed it up.

Devastator2000
You could just keep it up; We can still build; just no access to storage and warps.

Re: Ballsed it up.

nillas12
The thing is i wasn't certain about protections and stuff. That is the reason I took it down.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Ballsed it up.

Devastator2000
I did a tiny test on spawn, and the block was immediately replaced (strangely without the 'You haz no permissions' indication) so, yeah.

Re: Ballsed it up.

nillas12
It wasn't spawn I was worried about. Spawn is protected by spawn protection and you need op for that. It was mag, ice and all of the other protection zones.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Ballsed it up.

TheAppleMachine
balls to you nillas!! :DDDDDD

Re: Ballsed it up.

RockGeek
nillas you don goofed
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Ballsed it up.

nillas12
I know.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Ballsed it up.

TheAppleMachine
You gave it too much sauce

Edit: you sauced it up :P

Re: Ballsed it up.

burntcereal
well... no one can say that pwegoserver is uneventful :D
Magneta Team vip3 - MSS