BREAKING NEWS!

Pwnreaper52
breaking news! THE MSS has just suffered a major blow after the IRF taskforce the P.A.F planted and detonated a MASSIVE bomb inside of the MSS HQ we now standby for details on this event.
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

nic1010
Not a chance... I'm the owner of the mss and... No never happened. This journalist must be high... Maybe lsd? That seems right

*arms missile*

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Did I already mention that i have infiltrated the MSS hq via rockgeek's very own warp???

But if you were wondering, i did not plant the bomb, that was the work of a separate organisation. I can, however, tell you that, from data i've collected...

someone in the MSS is not who you think they are. my organisation, based in the shining city of urbem mallei, is not your enemy. remember that nic, all will be revealed... in time

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

nic1010
You guys do need to understand that no one but mss has the weapons they says they have. No one has a missile silo. No one has a weapon research facility, no one has a nuclear testing facility, say nuclear war occurs... We have a nuclear winter fall out bunker private to the mss. No one stands a chance. Everyone is just talk to me.  if they can't proove they have the facilities then they don't have the technologies. U can't just say u have a bomb. Do u have a way to research them? So far mss is the only group that has it.
Good place to start... A research science facility

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

/facepalm

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

xWiiPPeD
Im sooo out of the war now... Pwnreaper we know its u , Were ment to be on cease fire with the mss GL with the war /
            xWiiPPeD

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

nic , ask lakers about the irf, they have the stuff u mentioned :)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

nic1010
I'll look into it. The irf may have some stuff but do they have a group of staff to help maintain the irf 8] and really the big war mss is against is hunedora... We have some fighters jets patrolling the area at all times.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Hmm, i wonder.
If i'm involved in this mess i'll make sure to send any capture hostages back in an amusingly gruesome fashion. I'll revel in the wails of anguish as the families receive their loved ones with torn bodies and missing limbs. All hostilities against my province will end or the horrors will continue and become more gruesome.

There is no mercy, the is no compassion, there is only the pure uninhibited hatred that is Hunedoara.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Hmm, i wonder. wrote
There is no mercy, the is no compassion, there is only the pure uninhibited hatred that is Hunedoara.
there* (trololo)...

Oh dear, I wonder if Hunedoara is going to be knocking at Urbem Mallei sometime soon.
Don't worry, you touch us, and we shall blow your precious city to smithereens.
And you thought the MHD didn't have any contacts.
I laugh at your ignorance.