Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

ImJoeNemesis
Could not... Have said it better. Ive been staff for 3 months. Im not asking everyone fora  promotion. Learn to have patience.
Swag/Pro

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Dudefish99
I see what you guys mean. im ready to get staff because i enjoy helping. I really dont care for popularity becasue you make friends for the wrong reasons. Staff is my Goal i know its a didstance but ill go for it.
I have help many ppl like:spades, fifthdave ,sj67 and many more whos name escape me. Im ready for this task so plz consider.- Dudefish99

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

butkicker12
I agree. I have been on the server since the beginning around November 2010. I my rank was team ice for the longest time. Then one day lakers promoted me to icevip. It was very nice of him because I didn't donate or get my building rated. I just built up trust through pwego server and another server we both used to be admins on. The server got shut down so lakers went back to pwego server and I started my own. That's my story. :)
No Life King I like how you write educated answers and actually take time and thought into your posts.

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Gunner9600
ok...dudefish staff or promotion or anything like that doesnt matter. it kinda annoys me to see you say "I cant wait to become staff" because that to me looks like your ASKING for a promotion.. and your only VIP1 and i have heard nobody even mention you to become a staff...........coming on here saying you like to help people shouldnt matter.I am currently VIP2 and not once have i ever asked for a promotion all i ask is for them to come look at a building or something i have made.

It just really annoys me to see you say something on here like that Dudefish when nobody has promised a staff postion for you.

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Coolmankimo
When i see people saying "Im ready to be staff im not doing it for popularity i know that i will help and I enjoy....ect." (Dudefish and others) This is what I think...just because you think your ready doesn't mean you are, its up to the admins to determine whether or not your ready!

*This comment has been brought to you by "GreenHills" Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty!*
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Coolmankimo
What are you talking about?
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.

Re: Asking for promotions...

Re: Asking for promotions...

Coolmankimo wrote
When i see people saying "Im ready to be staff im not doing it for popularity i know that i will help and I enjoy....ect." (Dudefish and others) This is what I think...just because you think your ready doesn't mean you are, its up to the admins to determine whether or not your ready!

*This comment has been brought to you by "GreenHills" Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty!*
It's "you're" not "your".

Re: Asking for promotions...

Coolmankimo
..Ok Mr.Zach