Arsonal

Hello I was on the server today the map was switched over, I ended up losing creative mode in the switch and was wondering when and if I would be getting it back.

          Thank you for your time.

Re: Arsonal

sycoinc
Creative mode on the main map of pwegoserver is for limited ppl and MAYBE vip3, so it is up to staff to decide really

Re: Arsonal

Arsonal
I know its for limited amount off ppl but I did not do anything wrong. I was just asking I if would be getting it back once we are on the new host.

Re: Arsonal

Arsonal
And I am vip3

Re: Arsonal