Architect Openings, Thoughts?

gruitar
Well, there are new arch openings with both Ian and Circle being staff (btw, congrats to you both). This means that VIP3 are legible for a possible promotion.

*TO ALL VIP3*

You need to be trusted
You need to build amazingly

Who do you think should be the next architects? ...don't vote for yourself.

I think m3ch, but he left, so greytopher.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Bloxin
xDeadzz. She earned architect a while ago.

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

DeadzZ won't be getting arch as I see it.  Seeing how she was banned and all.

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Goodman415
Greytopher and I will be on november, we haven't quit... I think grey, he's not only a great builder but trusted, and been playing since december.
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Greytopher
Thanks Gru, much appreciated. Hmm, as far as VIP3 go, I vote Goodman, and even though this guys isn't vip3, I would say MovieMaker2. Not only he is a good builder, but sooo fun to be with, he's really nice, same with Goodman. They've both been here for quite a while, and I think they deserve it.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Goodman415
Whoa, we answered at the same time, are we like twins or something?!
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

To grey and goodman: you two haven't been on in awhile, and need to see the things made while you are away to believe it.

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Greytopher
I've been on, just not on my account. I don't get on often, but I do get on when I get the chance. I understand, but my vote, since there aren't many good trusted VIP3's out there, is going to Movie, even though he's not VIP3.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Goodman415
Alright... lawl this is what I've been making in sp and my own private server while away.. if you really want it...

That's what I have been building, and I hope to incorporate my building idea in the Projects/Builds seciton, if you wish to look...

EDIT: I do believe that this is not Architect worthy, but I have some amazing buildings, so you can also check out /warp magcolony and look at all the interiors for Magneta.. mostly me and grey..
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Since when had m3ch left :O

I know who is defo gonna get arch but ive been told not to say so my vote will go to redinfurno

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Dosycool
*cough*Cheesus_Crust*cough*Hypuhrr*cough*Redinfurno*cough*
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

nillas12
I agree.

Nuff said.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

very discreet dosy :P

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Hypuhrr... And, chesus_crust!

Edit: and maybe gunner too
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

TarkisRai
I really don;t think Arch needs to have "openings." It's not fair for those that earn but can't get it, and with a growing server, the staff and admins need all the help they can get.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

xxObliviongamerxx
pwnreaper52 funny guy i like him:)

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Gunner9600
Cheesus deserves it in my opinion over anyone else at the moment.  But like we said....you never know

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

sycoinc
since when are there a 'set' number of architects, i thought ppl were just put there when they built very well and were trusted... not because ppl got put to staff

Re: Architect Openings, Thoughts?

Circleight