Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

BarmyGamerchimp
Hi,
I know we're asked this a lot, but does anyone know approximately when Bukkit will be updated for 1.0?
I'd really like to begin recording my Semi-Survival again, but Matt CBA to Downgrade :L

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

[MHD]<mikel15858>
its not bukkit itself, although that does currently have memory leaks. the plugins all need to update correctly so we dont have the same problem we had with 1.8

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

BarmyGamerchimp
Ahh ok. Well, at least you're one of the people who don't get angry over someone asking :B

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

BarmyGamerchimp wrote
Hi,
I know we're asked this a lot, but does anyone know approximately when Bukkit will be updated for 1.0?
I'd really like to begin recording my Semi-Survival again, but Matt CBA to Downgrade :L
check the bukkit site maybe....

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

Greytopher
The server itself can update but it won't update without a few key plug-ins like BigBrother.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

Devastator2000
We have to wait until everything updates...then we can update..

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

ghostof<mikel15858>
psst- we use hawkeye now. not bigbrother...

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

Man i hope the server updates to 1.0 before tmrw for anniversary

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

LARPADARP wrote
Man i hope the server updates to 1.0 before tmrw for anniversary
Doupt it :/

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

LARPADARP
Kk fanks for tellin me. Ima downgrade.

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

Also, if you follow jeb on twitter, he posts weekly snapshot updates with bug fixes and stuff, it is quite useful and not necessarily on the bukkit site.

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

Greytopher
Hawkeye and bigbrother are used the same way and update the same way.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Approximate Bukkit Update Time?

KA-Gamer-Kyle
The craftbukkit people haven't released a recommended build, so many plugin devs refuse to update the until that happens.  Just be patient. btw, how would we know if we don't dev bukkit?
Owner of *Censored due to Advert*
server.