Anyone know when the server will be up again?

Anyone know when the server will be up again?

Pwnreaper52
Well most of you know what happened to spawn as in how rockinwalrus lit a nuke there. So now there is a HUGE crater in the middle of spawn. When I asked the admins how they planned to repair it they said a localised rollback but the server has been down for a bunch of hours now so I ask when will it come back up? Seeing as it just got back up after the chunk error problem I’m sure many of us would really like to get back to building. So if an admin could get back to me and answer my question that would be great 
Thanks pwnreaper52 with regards
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Anyone know when the server will be up again?

Pwego
Administrator
Its not that we are waiting to fix spawn that the server is down. It is the fact that we have run out of room in our space thing. So if we run it the world will go corrupt. I sent in a ticket to get more space so we be waiting on that.

Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: Anyone know when the server will be up again?

It all depends on how fast the beastnode support team is, and if they agree to give us the extra space.  We aren't certain, to put it bluntly.