Ancient Cistern: Circleight, I need your helpz

Ancient Cistern: Circleight, I need your helpz

gruitar
Well, on greytopher's server, I am recreating a temple from Skyward Sword. The sad thing is, I can't seem to get the detail right. Circle, could you help me? I have the schematics, but I can't do the colors/carvings for the life of me.

If it gets done in time, please check it out! Please refer to greytopher for the ip, mkay?

...sorry if this doesn't belong on the forums, but I have no other way to reach circle.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Ancient Cistern: Circleight, I need your helpz

supersnivy
Ancient Cistern= my fav dungeon from skyward sword.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Ancient Cistern: Circleight, I need your helpz

alecrick16
lol instead of a buddha head make a creeper one :P
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im Ć’abulous?

Re: Ancient Cistern: Circleight, I need your helpz

r3v3r53d
Or the face of Notch?
Rank: former Arch (~)
Current project: none