Advetise buildings (ADD A PICTURE)

Pwntage
Hey! want your build to be reconized? add you're picture of your build and what it is, post it here and prepare to be promoted! (if its good)

sometimes the admins are to busy on the server, so they look on the forum for ideas, therefore theres not much rating going on because they are busy, so they come here, see you're building, and say" Oh, nice build! *PROMOTION!!!*" so post it here and have them check you're build

you might get messages from me giving my honest opinion about you're build, or stuffz

Good luck!

Re: Advetise buildings (ADD A PICTURE)

[MHD]<mikel15858>
you misspelled advertise :)