About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

If you want day time use zombe's. I was told it was in there. There's feature to make it always day or to make it night.

That feature can be used by any ranks, even guests and isn't blocked by anything.

I don't know the details to set it up so someone might want to write it here.

As for the difference between VIP1 and 2, there is the TPHERE command which is very powerful, even more than /time but it is underused (or missused, if you use it to kill in PVP we will downrank you). There's guests out there on the server that noone is helping except admins. This is a community guys, admins and staff can't be everywhere at the same time.

To use tphere : go to the location the guest/builder/vip1 wants to go. Type /tphere name
Alternatively, if someone wants to go to someone else's location, type /tp sourcename destinationname.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

EviiL
Okay zach we seriously need some way to differentiate the donators because this is getting seriously annoying. Donators who abuse things generally help many people lose the right to use the commands such as kick and time. I propose that we give donators a suffix so we can differentiate them from others. no offence to donators they help the server survive but there is too many idiot donators who just abuse what they have. Also i propose that if possible we give back some commands to those who are trusted for example /kick to be given back to certain vip3's who are trusted throughout the server and are known not to abuse their commands. i dont know if this is possible but this has to stop and if it doesnt vip2's will soon lose everything that differentiates them from team vip and then the same to vip3 resulting as the whole ranking system pointless.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

Even if we differenciate them, still not giving back /time, I've heard a lot more people complain about people abusing time. And when they don't abuse it its still annoying, just get the mod to have your own time.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

EviiL
Ok fine i guess but it is getting stupid, most donators just dont get deranked because they donated even if they abused their rank.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

That's untrue, noone reports them. If one person complains it might not cause much effects. Get many people to complain about 1 individual and we will look at the logs and take consequences. Please specify date and time of the events (needs to be something that is recurring, so multiple times, we're talking about abusing so it has to happen more than once).
We record everything that is "typed" in the chat including commands.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

Schneids47
I agree completely with the power taken away from VIPs.  It was extremely abused, and people complained about it being night or day, or whatever it was.

I do however think that VIP2s should have /mc powers back again.  I'm sure it was very useful in building, and It could be very useful in showing guests and builders things.

BTW the Zombes time mod is called Sun Control, so look for that in the config if you want it.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

Devastator2000
1. Anyone who donates and has their rank taken away from them should not be able to get it back for at least a month. If they infract after they have gotten their rank back, they should be demoted again.
Offtopic, but we need some more staff. Us living in australia and europe usually see next to no staff on, and it can get very annoying caught in storms or even night time! You should give VIP+ The power to stop storms, and only stop storms. That'd be a reasonable command and there's no real way to abuse it, since no-one likes storms.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

rspminecraft
Okay guys, here are the mods you will find useful.

sun mod aka. Sun Control - make it day all the time!

cloud mod aka. Cloud Control - no clouds or higher clouds!

weather mod aka. Weather Control - no rain or snow!

--These can all be found in the config.txt in your Zombe mods folder. I expect this to stop the complaining. Also don't spam the chat asking for help about how to use these, youtube has tuts. kthxbai
[Vip3] SilverCity, Magcolony, and now my new supercity! Goodman, Grey and m3ch are my broskis.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

gruitar
Yeah....why would we want it always day? And no clouds? And no weather? It takes away the realism part of minecraft, and an endless day would be god awful. People should have it so that there can be nights too.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

splash25
Yea, we need night too because it makes city's look cool.

What would be really cool would to be to get rid of /time altogether and get a plugin to regulate time, let's say that you could make it so we have night every three (minecraft)days or so, so we still have night just not as often...

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

rspminecraft
You guys are being idiots now. If you want it night just turn off the mod when its night -___-
[Vip3] SilverCity, Magcolony, and now my new supercity! Goodman, Grey and m3ch are my broskis.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/rspgreytopher/

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

Westhead
Wait only 2 differences between VIP 1and VIP 2 that really sucks tbh I mean VIP 1s might aswell have tphere and have an orange name
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

gruitar
Yeah turn off the mod. Y'know, some people can't find a way to install anything even with tutorials showing step by step instructions. As such, why take the liberty of night away from them?

Gah, this has gone on for long enough.
It has happened.
It won't change soon.
Deal with less powers.
Get torches.
Get OVER it.
Stop blaming people.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

splash25
you mean get jack-o-lanterns, those are free :P

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

Apple
splash25 wrote
Yea, we need night too because it makes city's look cool.
Yes but it is horrible to build in night :/
Me.

Re: About /time and difference between VIP1 and 2

splash25
whatever, get the stupid sun control mod and stop complaining.