A building removal (sooner than later please)

A building removal (sooner than later please)

Nootkallamas
This is pretty much a cubboid, so that's what this request is for.

I started a building a while ago, and now I'm stumped on it, no idea what I should add. So, naturally I want to remove it.

I believe staff+admins have the ability to take money from my account while I'm offline, so anytime would be appreciated.

I want to remove this building:

It's very out of place, and doesn't look nice. To get to it, just tp to my home, (/home nootkallamas) it's publicised. Please and thank you admins and/or staff. Take what ever you want from my account, I would like to have it removed sooner than later. (Accounts got 1.7 million, but 1.7 million is kinda a lot for a building removal :P) It's protected, but I don't think that's a problem to admins...? Once again, I hope I don't have to wait 2 weeks for a removal, so sooner is greatly better than later.
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: A building removal (sooner than later please)

Nootkallamas
It's okay, because when I said, "Sooner than later" I really meant 7 years. NVM destroying it by hand. This thread can be deleted, but that will probably take another hundred years... (Little annoyed, yes iconomy is gone, but at least someone could have acknowledged this thread) I know staff are busy, but come on... Two weeks for a building removal I wanted done two weeks ago, 1 tiny little cuboid, no more than 2 minutes required. Hmmph
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: A building removal (sooner than later please)

poodleinacan
TNT the building?

hehehehehe
IceVIP